A rip-off of Topple, but a good rip-off
There is a game for the iPhone called Topple that looks very similar with faces on the blocks that change due to the condition their in similar to this game. But Topple and Super Stacker has different level design than Topple. Topple was designed around buliding a certain height, while this game involves placing a certain amount of blocks and keeping them up. But PLEASE and the option to skip a level. Waiter arms is killing me and I want to continue.
Great start, lots of flaws
Its beyond perfect EXCEPT for these flaws:
1. The enemies get ridiculous QUICK. The point in the game where it's a struggle to stay alive happens a lot faster than it should.
2. Some of the enemy types need to go. The ones that can only be destroyed from the back? Why do they follow you? Why do the star enemies not give you any cash?
3. Why in gods name does the health increase in price? Make it a reasonable static price.
4. Faster shooting should be permanent, not just for the weapon upgrade you bought it on.
5. Helpers don't help, they rarely do you any service, and I'm APPALLED that they have a static price when health doesn't.
Great clone, but needs work.
You spelled SPARTAN wrong.
Umm, extensive knowledge? More like basic. Also, most of the questions were almost unreadable due to the background. Fix the game, then re-submit.
I've never been a fan of soundboards.
As I said above, soundboards have never once impressed me, but if you could take the clips and form them into a song, I would have given it a MUCH better score.
Very good, very hard, can't wait to see the ending
Great quiz, and I GOT THE LAZER ONE ON THE FIRST TRY! W00T! But I can't figure out the end of the world, IS IT UNASCAPEABLE?
Nice, but incredibly hard.
Nice explosions, but this game moves too fast and is too hard. Add difficulty levels (one or two EASIER) and then I'll give it a 5.
Not your average flash game.
This game is something I would expect to find on the Xbox 360 arcade! Maybe your game can be the next Alien Hominid.
What was the "mild nudity"?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.